- play fair
- respect the equipment
- co-operate with one another
- take on a role
- listen to each other.
Mrs Ives thought our ideas for our games were fantastic. We will revisit our ideas to build our games later this year.
We also compared these rules to the kind of rules we think are important for our classroom.
We came up with the following A1 Standards:
- Talk quietly in class
- Listen to one person speaking at a time.
- Walk around the classroom.
- Put our hand up when asking a question.
- Look and pay attention to the person who is speaking
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
- We show respect for ourselves and others and always do our personal best!